How to prepare your child for a school entry interview, so they have the skills and confidence to be the best version of themselves.
As well as lots of PRACTICE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS, you’ll find tips on how to give your child the skills they need to approach an 11+, PRE-TEST, 13+ or scholarship interview for an independent senior school with CONFIDENCE.
SPECIAL OFFER - DIGITAL CONSULTANCY WORKBOOK INCLUDING LOTS OF PRACTICE QUESTIONS - ONLY £37.
FOR ONLY £37, THIS DIGITAL CONSULTANCY WORKBOOK HELPS YOU BUILD YOUR CHILD'S CONFIDENCE, VIA PRACTICE QUESTIONS, COMMUNICATION AND SOFT SKILLS.
- The same practice questions our experts use when working with children 1-2-1.
- Develop your child's confidence and ability to think for themselves.
- Develop effective communication skills and soft skills to engage with others.
- Approach the interview nerve-free, knowing your child has the toolkit to show the best version of themselves.
So, let's get you started...BUY DIGITAL CONSULTANCY INTERVIEW PREP.
Communication skills, giving your child the confidence to think for themselves is crucial.
These prompt advance thought about the topics that might come up, with a formula for thinking through an answer.
Develop the ability to engage with the interviewer and build rapport so they can picture your child as a valued part of the school community.
In this DIGITAL CONSULTANCY WORKBOOK
I’m going to teach you:
How a step-by-step Workbook will take your child through all the types of questions they might be asked at a school interview, explaining how to give them the confidence to form answers that show thought and do not appear pre-prepared.
- How to answer questions that prompt discussion of your child’s interests, passions, character, achievements and goals.
- How to structure an answer to show an ability for critical thinking.
- How to engage with the interviewer, building rapport so they stick in the memory of those they meet.
- How practice builds confidence and good communication skills, building resilience when faced with nerves on the day.
What will be the outcome for you?
- Reassurance that you have given your child the confidence they need to cope with the interview day.
- Lots of practice questions to work through with your child.
- Less nerves on the day.
What will be the outcome for your child?
- Communication skills to show the best version of themselves.
- Soft skills to build rapport with those they meet on the day.
- Confidence to achieve a successful outcome.
Let's get you started....BUY DIGITAL CONSULTANCY INTERVIEW PREP.
'I just wanted to thank you so much for all of your help during my school application process! Your mock interview was extremely useful. I also wanted to tell you that I was accepted to all four schools, and have chosen to to go to (****)! I couldn’t have done it without you!'
'Being informed about education is vital for all parents. Your proactive communications about education are both interesting and relevant for our children’s ages. Keep them coming!'
'Coping with the application process to our chosen boarding school was very confusing until we met you. You guided us through every step in the process. Our son is now very happy in his new school. We look forward to your support with his education in the future.'
About the Author
I'm passionate about British education. In an education career spanning 30 years as a teacher, writer and education consultant, I’ve been so lucky to form trusted working relationships with 1000’s of families in the UK, as well as expat and international families all over the world.
Over the years as an education consultant I've gained an extensive insight into parents’ common worries, sticking points, and frequently asked questions about boarding school choices.
Determined to provide advice that’s accessible to parents all over the world in different time zones, with different wish-lists and varied amounts of time and money to invest, it’s my belief that digital consultancy is the solution to getting high quality expertise within a cost- effective, convenient solution for all parents.
I'm looking forward to working with you on your British boarding school search
Catherine Marx (Founder What School Year and TIEC)